Biggest regret ill probably carry through my entire life.

I became aware of crypto late 2017.

After waiting for bitcoin to correct for nearly 3 years i bought 2.33 at 4500 each. I was so happy. Looking forward to when btc was a mil each.

Fast forward life got heavy, had to take my investment out. Saw it reach 60k per. Watching it now getting ready to split 100k in 2.

I just recovered financially now and going to start dca slowly again but hell, the fact that ill never hold that amount of btc again kills me everyday.

Edit: want to say thank you to everyone sharing their experience and their 2c. I didnt post this to seek anything. However this is the only place i can find people i can relate to about this matter. Sometimes you do get tunnelvisioned on shoulda woulda coulda, and hearing others helps alot.



Submitted July 04, 2023 at 12:51PM by DyviumL https://ift.tt/zF0GWgm

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coinmarketcap are listing BCH sites as BTC

15 years of BTC Power Law