How minimalistic are you living?

Just wanting to get a feel for what others are doing as I know no other Bitcoiners IRL.

I’m 32yo and got married in 2020 around the same time as we experienced lock downs. My work moved to fully remote, so my wife and I moved in with my parents to save up for a down-payment on a house.

I had always been interested in BTC but really started studying it once I was making enough money to invest the excess after bills. The more I began to understand Bitcoin, the more I realized it’s an extraordinary time to stack sats and went all in. 100% of net worth going into BTC. Bought at 16k, 65k and everywhere in between. Conviction leads to laser-eyed focus.

I went from making $50k in 2019 to $270k last year (software engineer) — saved on rent by living with my parents and eating at home, and stacked like a mad man. My wife is on the same page and understands this is a temporary situation for a better future. Some family members don’t get it but they don’t need to.

What measures are y’all taking to take advantage of current price levels?



Submitted July 26, 2023 at 08:06PM by WaltDisney90 https://ift.tt/qhdzt6J

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coinmarketcap are listing BCH sites as BTC

15 years of BTC Power Law