How to sell on BISQ and get EUR into my Wise account without risk?

Hello, I have a (Transfer)Wise bank account, and I also trade on BISQ.

However, Wise is hostile to BTC. If I use BISQ's Wise transfer method, I risk getting my account shut down. It's very unfair, but my Wise account is quite useful to me so this is a risk I cannot afford to take.

In previous years, I would use the SEPA transfer method. However, my SEPA bank account was closed -- essentially because I was away from Europe for a long time. In order to get a new SEPA account, I would need to return to Europe. That's a big hassle for a digital nomad like me.

Does anybody have any creative ideas about how I can transfer money to Wise safely? Is there an account I can set up somewhere using just my passport photocopy which can function as a safe intermediary and won't be flagged by Wise? Maybe there is some new financial resource that has sprung up over the past couple of years that I am overlooking?



Submitted July 01, 2023 at 05:47AM by NodeTraverser https://ift.tt/nQG0e1z

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coinmarketcap are listing BCH sites as BTC

15 years of BTC Power Law