I think coinbase is scamming me. The company not a random person

I bought a whole Bitcoin on June 28th. I waited a week and tried to send it. It said my Account was restricted.

I contacted support which is only available through a chat feature and asked what’s up They said the earliest I can receive my own bitcoin was sept 1 at the earliest

I asked if this was in their terms and to point me to where it says you have to wait over two months to send your own Bitcoin to your own wallet. They didn’t respond to that.

I then asked to talk to a human. They said ok someone will call me.

Luckily I said “when?”

They said 2-5 days. Today is day 7. No one called

I contacted their support again today and they claimed “coinbase does not provide call support”

I then said “so the agent before you lied to me”

They then suggested that I wait till sept 1.

Is this legal?

What do I do? This seems so unbelievably scammy. And the worst part is my grandparents died and they left me 36k so I bought a Bitcoin with it trying to be responsible. Can you imagine 30k for a bitcoin and someone can’t even call to help things along

What do I do?



Submitted July 20, 2023 at 12:05AM by paulatial83 https://ift.tt/cXxP5kR

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coinmarketcap are listing BCH sites as BTC

15 years of BTC Power Law