Never buying on PayPal ever again

So, I sold some concert tickets on Stubhub and received payment via PayPal. Haven't used them in a while, but I still have an active account. I figured, why not buy BTC there and send it to my wallet instead of "cashing out". No problem buying, but trying to send it to my wallet has been an absolute nightmare. First, they say they are sending a code to my phone to verify my identity. The same number that they send a code to to verify my identity when I log into the account. Click "send code" it just says "cannot verify identity. No code ever showed up. Contact customer service. That's a joke. AI bot sends me to a chat with a representative. They say they will send a push notification when a representative is available. They never did. This morning, I try again. Now, they ask for a drivers license and a scan of my face. Fine, I don't care about KYC here. Done. Finally verify my identity! Problem solved? Absolutely not. Now it just says, cannot send because of "technical difficulties". Customer service? Waiting for the push notification for an agent again........ I'm likely going to sell it back and cash the money out to my bank account. This is just beyond ridiculous. Something that should be so simple.......



Submitted July 02, 2023 at 06:16PM by Killersteve420 https://ift.tt/qWnNjaQ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coinmarketcap are listing BCH sites as BTC

15 years of BTC Power Law