Forget The Price & Fight For The Future

The frame through which I view things effectively eliminates "price anxiety". It's based on the belief that I am casting my vote for a future I wholeheartedly believe in, and I'm prepared to defend that vision. A future without Bitcoin is not one I'd want to be part of, so if necessary, I'd gladly stand by it to the very end.

I realize this might sound dramatic, but I liken Bitcoin to a digital version of the American Revolution. Just as the colonies grew weary of oppressive taxation and chose to revolt, citizens today are tired of their currency being devalued and are turning to Bitcoin as a way out.

I am genuinely investing in something I believe in, so the price is of little consequence to me.



Submitted August 13, 2023 at 10:13PM by NaiveEstablishment19 https://ift.tt/QSgs2re

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coinmarketcap are listing BCH sites as BTC

15 years of BTC Power Law