Hacked on Binance.US for $20,000 - bitcoin all gone - UPDATE

Hi guys,

Thank you for all your help on my last post! I contacted law enforcement and they were able to subpoena information from Binance.US.

For those who have not read the last post, please check my post history.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/15oo97e/hacked_for_20000_on_binance_bitcoin_all_gone/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=ioscss&utm_content=2&utm_term=1

Binance.US provided a TON of information, including the API keys I created and all were read only permissions except one.

One apparently had trading only permissions which does not make sense. 1) I do not ever remember making an API key with trading permissions and 2) the API key was unused for more than 90 days (I have evidence of this.) According to Binance.US, they turn off trading permissions on API keys if they have not been used in 90 days.

Even though I have all the information, I can’t see which API key was actually used for the trading. Is this what I should ask for next? Any other information I should ask for? Does anyone have any other advice? This whole thing just doesn’t make sense.

Thanks!



Submitted August 22, 2023 at 05:40AM by Rerere3535 https://ift.tt/Xh40zlc

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coinmarketcap are listing BCH sites as BTC

15 years of BTC Power Law