How long did it take you to go from worrying about how much Fiat your Bitcoin was worth to only worrying about how much Bitcoin you have?

When I first bought Bitcoin I was in it for a fiat gain and constantly checked my balance to see how much fiat I had gained/lost. However after a ton of research and learning about Bitcoin I am completely orange pilled and could not care less about how much Fiat my Bitcoin is worth, I only care about how much Bitcoin I own (.1 btc, .25 btc, .5btc, etc)

When you first got into Bitcoin did you only do it for fiat gain and if so how long was it until you switched to only caring about how much Bitcoin you own?



Submitted August 23, 2023 at 03:18AM by ticklemypicklesir https://ift.tt/dz2l4HI

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coinmarketcap are listing BCH sites as BTC

15 years of BTC Power Law