I feel like I’m crazy…

I feel like I’m in the 1700s, with my friends and family all outside on horseback and we all literally watched a person drive up to us in a car, explain how the car was built and then how it functions, drive away, and then every single person telling me that a car will never work out and horses are better at basically everything.

It’s not going to matter what their opinion is and it’s not going to matter how great their current horses are.

Those horses are going to be replaced. It is inevitable. It is unstoppable. It does not care what you think.

Why doesn’t everyone just get it?



Submitted August 29, 2023 at 06:53AM by SpaceToadD https://ift.tt/5MaZ9mi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coinmarketcap are listing BCH sites as BTC

15 years of BTC Power Law