My Best Friend, a Psychiatrist, Thinks I Should Leave Bitcoin - It's Become a Religion to Me! 🙃

I had the most hilarious yet eye-opening conversation with my best friend today, who also happens to be a psychiatrist. We were discussing my ongoing fascination with Bitcoin, and she dropped a bomb on me – "You need to leave Bitcoin, it's become a religion to you!" 😂

You know that meme with a patient and psychiatrist, and the doc asks, "Is Bitcoin in the room with us?" Well, that's exactly how I felt in that moment! 🤣 It got me thinking about how obsessed I've become with Bitcoin, having discussions that could rival theological debates!

Anyway, I just wanted to share this funny yet thought-provoking moment with you all. And hey, I'm really happy to be part of this awesome community who don't tell me that I should leave bitcoin because It's become a religion to me Thanks for being here, guys! 🙌

Let's keep the discussions and remember to keep our obsessions in check, whether it's bitcoin or anything else. Cheers! 🚀🔥



Submitted August 06, 2023 at 06:19AM by SignInternational623 https://ift.tt/pdeMLkG

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coinmarketcap are listing BCH sites as BTC

15 years of BTC Power Law