Negative arguments against bitcoin future

Hi, I am bitcoin lover and I have invested about 10percentage of my networth to it. The more I learn about it the more confident I am. I am thinking about increasing the percentage to 50. But I keep ask myself am I aware about the full picture. The content i see on social media are all suggestions based on my follows and likes. So its highly likely that i see only one side. Before I start to allocate my 50 perc i would love to know all the negative and logical arguments(possible scenarios that it could fail) against bitcoin. Please dont comment any positive comments. I am already know a lot about it. I read satoshi white paper more that 3 times I am super bullish but i just wanna know the other side arguments and counter arguments. Thanks.



Submitted August 13, 2023 at 10:39PM by Tharsanan https://ift.tt/I7uDa1w

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coinmarketcap are listing BCH sites as BTC

15 years of BTC Power Law