New here but Bitcoiner since 2015. Where are the builders?

Hey all

I’m fairly new to Reddit but been in Bitcoin for a while. I actually work in finance but I’ve recently decided to write online to discuss financial markets and the global economy from an Islamic perspective (given that interest rates are not permissible).

As a Muslim and as someone who has a very good understanding of macroeconomics, financial markets and Bitcoin, it’s safe to say that Bitcoin is actually more halal than any of the fiat currencies we use.

Given I’m trying to move away from making money that involves interest rates (given our fund’s strategy), I’m fascinated by the solutions Bitcoin can create.

Can anyone point me to the best builders, tools, applications, softwares that are being built involving Bitcoin? I know there’s a bunch of wallets and apps like Swan to buy Bitcoin but I’d be grateful if someone can point me to a list of solutions being built involving Bitcoin.

I need some inspiration to see how Bitcoin can be used to help a large portion of the world’s population that wants to avoid debt/interest rates. If you have any ideas, let’s talk!

Thanks in advance!



Submitted August 22, 2023 at 11:55PM by SecretMuslimBanker https://ift.tt/YK29rHI

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coinmarketcap are listing BCH sites as BTC

15 years of BTC Power Law