Reasons for selling

I've been accumulating and HODL'ing for several years now. I've acquired several bitcoin and had no intention of selling. I never sold anything, not even one satoshi.

But... my wife and I have been considering selling our current (first, small'ish, renovated) house and upgrade to a newly constructed house that ticks all our boxes.

We now have the opportunity to do just that but it would require me to sell as 80% of our net worth is in BTC. Rationally I know I should just wait 2 years but... I'm living NOW. I'm 45, working my ass off and we deserve it. I would say real estate is a good longterm investment as well. Diamond hands or no?



Submitted August 24, 2023 at 06:56PM by Outrageous-Intern-28 https://ift.tt/UGsox9g

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coinmarketcap are listing BCH sites as BTC

15 years of BTC Power Law