Bitcoin or Interest?

Woke up this morning with insane anxiety regarding my finances. I’m deep in student loan debt currently at $61k (graduated 2017 with over $100k) and trying to launch a startup (mobile application). I’ve been buying bitcoin since 2016 but over the last 5 years have been buying more often (DCA) rather than paying down my interest which is now at 5.55%. Does anyone else do this? I obviously understand that this is extremely bad debt and would go back and kick my own ass if given the chance to undo this mistake. I find that the long term payoff makes sense even though any financial person (given they have no understanding of bitcoin) is going to tell you to pay down the debt asap. Give me your thoughts?

Edit: When referring to pay down my interest, I meant to say paying down the principal.



Submitted September 08, 2023 at 08:34PM by TheCyberHornet https://ift.tt/MqL4pE8

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coinmarketcap are listing BCH sites as BTC

15 years of BTC Power Law