I used to have 20 btc, now I only have 1. It’s killing me on the inside.

Just need to get this off my chest. I had a good job that paid well and before discovering btc I basically put all my savings into stocks in 2011, my investments did well.

Once I googled “what is bitcoin” I immediately sold all the stocks and went all in in 2017 around 5k. I continued to put my entire earnings into btc throughout the terrible bear markets.

I even shorted btc with btc on bitmex the day it crashed from 7k to 3.5k and that was probably my best trade ever, which just gave me more btc.

I then got very lucky and got a job that paid in btc and hodled as much as I could stacking up 20btc eventually.

Fast forward to now and I only have 1… It’s because I sold some holdings to buy a house (after it dropped from 70k to 35k) and have been renovating it myself, that was my full time job (home renovating) it ended up costing me so much more and I was not working causing me to sell far more btc then I had anticipated…

My ex wife sued me and I had to spend more btc on that too.

Previously I also zero debt, now I have 40k on credit card debt and even though I’ve got my well paying job back and am on the right track it really eats way at me.

I thought I was rich in the last bull run, how stupid that was. I should of kept working and never spent a single Satoshi.

Don’t ever ever ever spend your btc, do whatever the hell you have to do to live within your means and keep earning fiat. Do not make my mistake!



Submitted September 14, 2023 at 03:02AM by ThrowRAOne_Resort https://ift.tt/mflHeMJ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coinmarketcap are listing BCH sites as BTC

15 years of BTC Power Law