It’s not your money.

I have decided to go commando and sell all individual stock today. At a loss. In order to buy BTC.

One thing I realized is that this is not my money.. You see, I can see the value of my stock but it says that I have .23 cents available to transfer. When will i get my cash so I can move it to my account? Who knows?

Same with coinbase. I have some btc in there but for the past few days? It shows I can only move a fraction of it.

As soon as I am able to, I will buy BTC and move it to my cold wallet.

I just wanted to vent about this and say that even though you “have” money in the stock market or a crypto exchange, good luck. It’s not really your money.



Submitted September 14, 2023 at 03:45AM by Budo00 https://ift.tt/sa6rv3N

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coinmarketcap are listing BCH sites as BTC

15 years of BTC Power Law