New raspiblitz node setup

Hey guys

Have just fumbled through setting up a full node with lightning and tor.

Seems to be running ok . Was hard to keep cool during syncing. Sat it on rotating ice packs lol I have around 16 peers and 4 lightning peers.

Do I need to set anything up to be more helpful to the Bitcoin eco system ? Or just let it run?

I tried to fund my lightning wallet with a few Sats from Binance but it gave a Bitcoin address not a lightning address . Which i wanted to use.

Have done some reading and I think if I join a mobile lightning wallet like zuse to the lightning node then can get a lightning address to send to to add funds?

I’m very basic with computers. 1st time trying any computer stuff since 94 when I was a teenager lol

Any help is appreciated



Submitted September 02, 2023 at 09:06AM by my-daughters-keeper https://ift.tt/GJWNIZH

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coinmarketcap are listing BCH sites as BTC

15 years of BTC Power Law