What are YOU doing to support BTC network?

1) I hold my BTC in cold storage.

2) Even after meeting my personal goal, I run a small weekly DCA just to support the network.

3) When a big news event occurs, i. e., ‘Blackrock applies for spot ETF’ I send the article out to my normie friends.

4) I am working to connect my local state legislators to bitcoin policy/advocacy groups.

5) I’m using my experience, wisdom and knowledge to advocate on behalf of bitcoin when asked questions by friends and family.

6) I listen and educate myself byway of BTC podcasts.

What are YOU doing to support the network?



Submitted September 29, 2023 at 07:32PM by Boss-Rawling https://ift.tt/O8EiDQN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coinmarketcap are listing BCH sites as BTC

15 years of BTC Power Law