What % of your Net Worth do you have in BTC?

I recently came across posts where some individuals had over 90% of their net worth in Bitcoin. The reactions were mixed; some called them reckless, while others congratulated them.

With any other asset, I wouldn't consider going all in, but Bitcoin feels different. It's the only investment that appeals to me right now, and its share of my overall savings is growing.As for me, if I factor in the equity of my not-yet-fully-paid-off house, my assets are divided as follows: 70% in real estate, 20% in Bitcoin, and 10% spread between ETFs and stocks.

How about you? How deep are you in?

P.S.: The purpose of this post is to gauge general sentiment about allocation, not to inquire about specific amounts. Please refrain from sharing private information. Ideally, only share percentages as I have done.



Submitted September 30, 2023 at 09:26AM by SnooRevelations3802 https://ift.tt/4boKIjz

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coinmarketcap are listing BCH sites as BTC

15 years of BTC Power Law