Getting harder and harder to keep 💎 hands (just a rant..)

Got pretty lucky and discovered/completely bought into btc in 2013. I invested all that I could afford to lose, which has been the reason that I've been hold for over 10 years.

I'm 42 yrs old, 2 daughters, live a pretty modest life, still renting my home, zero assets other than BTC.

I'd love to start enjoying life and the time with my daughters more during these best years of my life.

I've pretty much accepted the fact that these coins are no longer mine but my daughters' and that they'll be able to enjoy generational wealth with them. That warms my heart and keeps me going through the dark days, knowing that my legacy will be providing for generations to come.

But goddammit! I'd like to stop struggling and enjoy some things, too:))

That is all.

Stay strong, everyone:)



Submitted October 06, 2023 at 08:45AM by idifacs311 https://ift.tt/JqWOZKR

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coinmarketcap are listing BCH sites as BTC

15 years of BTC Power Law