How do people still not believe in bitcoin?!

I don't know if I am having a rant or if it's a question with a genuine answer. I just don't understand how people still do not believe in bitcoins technology and potential capability to transform not only our monetary system but our daily lives. I do not class myself as being a super smart or an intelligent person, I have an interest in technology and studied economics in school, and I can see clear as day how beneficial the bitcoin network is. Most of the time when I mention bitcoin to friends, family etc they see it as kind of a joke. I assume they see it as a pump and dump scheme due to the price fluctuation and media scrutiny. I'm starting to question my views on bitcoin, maybe i'm wrong. People generally don't like change and the desire to learn something new, could this be it? is bitcoin just a niche for tech minded people?



Submitted October 29, 2023 at 09:55PM by RedLeafTree20 https://ift.tt/3o4kjtc

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coinmarketcap are listing BCH sites as BTC

15 years of BTC Power Law