I got banned from Late Stage Capitalism for mentioning Bitcoin

I've heard about people getting banned from different subreddits for even mentioning Bitcoin, but of all the subreddits to get banned from, for simply bringing up reading The Bitcoin Standard to understand why fiat has led to the disgraceful situation we're in now, I cannot even comprehend.

I didn't say go out and buy Bitcoin. I didn't say Bitcoin is going to fix everything, I said read The Bitcoin Standard to understand the history of money and understand why we have such an inflationary system where the government can print its own money and why that's a problem.

It's really sad that people who are struggling so much under this system are still so blinded by propaganda by mainstream media (that they often claim they know isn't true), that they won't even educate themselves on Bitcoin, a currency designed to break away from our abusive financial system.

I've never been banned from a subreddit before and I think it's pretty shameful that suggesting a different system to a subreddit that understands this current system isn't working is pure ignorance. You can lead a horse to water, I guess.



Submitted October 03, 2023 at 10:40PM by hstarbird11 https://ift.tt/ugf8hcP

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coinmarketcap are listing BCH sites as BTC

15 years of BTC Power Law