While my peers are all buying the iPhone 15 for $1000+, I am still using a cheap iPhone SE 2020, and I use that money to buy Bitcoin instead

So many people around me are always getting the latest release phone, and the phones are somehow getting more n more expensive each year.

I have used my iphone se for over 3.5 years and its still functioning perfectly well. Whenever someone sees my phone they will make a face and say “ewwwwww……what is that thing?”

But i dont care, because i am using any money i have to buy Bitcoin. 10 years later any current phone will be a piece of crap and the Bitcoin bought will be worth 100x more.

Moon!



Submitted October 05, 2023 at 01:50AM by kadudu888 https://ift.tt/NWYvhAm

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coinmarketcap are listing BCH sites as BTC

15 years of BTC Power Law