Why I’ll most likely switch my holdings to the Spot ETF when it goes live

Beneficiaries.

I have been in this space since early 2016. One thing that has always bothered me is if something were to happen to me, my wife and son would have to manage my cold storage wallet. They have access but I would prefer to just let them get my brokerage account handed over to them. It’s easy to set up in Schwab and other brokerage accounts.

Edit: some great comments about diversifying between cold storage and ETF. Definitely an option.

Edit 2: The ETF’s are not approved yet but validating BlackRocks holdings will be a lot easier than say gold. They will be forced to link their cold storage wallets with Coinbase in the financial disclosures. I totally get that it’s not really the whole point of BTC. I am totally bought in but sometimes you have to do what’s right for your family and let others carry the torch.



Submitted October 26, 2023 at 04:23PM by Flat_Establishment_4 https://ift.tt/BcRJDz1

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coinmarketcap are listing BCH sites as BTC

15 years of BTC Power Law