Sometimes I almost want to cry thinking about how lucky I am to take advantage of this opportunity

To all the bullish bitcoin believers...

I've worked my ass off until now, gonna be 35 in February. I've recently divorced, sold my marital property, and am living with parents currently. I don't want to, it's just the way it is. Prices have inflated to where I can't be my own man anymore.

In August, I saw the algorithm push bitcoin content my way. I became sucked into the rabbithole and bought bitcoin a month later. I'm happy to say I'm a whole corner now. The more I research this asset, the more confident I am that I'm early as heck.

Sometimes I think about what life will be in 10 years. I know this is going to be life changing. I know that all this addiction to Bitcoin content will pay off.

This is the hardest asset ever, the most secure network of wealth in the world, and the future of storing and transacting monetary value. I'm so damn happy I got in early.

If it's not going to zero, you know what they say...



Submitted November 23, 2023 at 12:04AM by Agitated-138 https://ift.tt/NxfucHi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coinmarketcap are listing BCH sites as BTC

15 years of BTC Power Law