Is It Just Me, or Is the “Bitcoin is used for Crime” Narrative Getting Old?

Hey Bitcoin community,

I’ve gotta vent for a minute and I’m really curious to hear your thoughts on this. Lately, I've been seeing this narrative everywhere: “Bitcoin is the criminal’s choice.” It’s starting to really bug me.

Am I alone in this, or are you guys also tired of hearing this? I mean, let's be real, cash is still the go-to for shady deals, not Bitcoin. Our transactions are on a public ledger, for crying out loud!

I would love to see every bitcoiner out there in the public eye to unite and hit back hard on this specific topic. It's complete bullshit.



Submitted January 13, 2024 at 06:08PM by taketheupdate https://ift.tt/udEze3Q

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coinmarketcap are listing BCH sites as BTC

15 years of BTC Power Law