Sold 0,5 BTC at 45k USD Today

Hello folks!. I've been hodling BTC since 2013 moreless. Mined with two ATI GPUS in that time , used to get 3-4 cents every two days. 3-4 dollars, who would have thought BTC was going to explode years later. Some time after i got ripped off 0,28BTC in 50BTC Pool Crash. Hodled till today. Been thru many up and downs. It's been a long way. I need money for renewing the roofing of my home and i had to sell. I think i've been lucky as my order got thru minutes before today's crash. I'm sure i will regret it in the forthcoming months, but my target was 47500K USD for taking some profit and all the ETF hype was smelling cheesy (for now). I couldn't miss this selling window.

I could have done this at previous ATH, but what the fuck, its almost impossible to sell at the perfect price. Also i did not need the cash at that time.

My plan is to sell 50% of my remaining balance when BTC flies around 100K, and keep the 50% remaining if BTC moons hard in let's say, another ten years.

I hope i'm not just being an idiot. Buying and profiting it's easy, selling is not. Greed is strong. Happy new year everyone!



Submitted January 03, 2024 at 11:28PM by Isoa4k https://ift.tt/prA6tL4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coinmarketcap are listing BCH sites as BTC

15 years of BTC Power Law